Our providers have been continuously monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. We are committed to protecting our patients, their families, and our staff. We will be making a few changes so that we will be able to continue to provide care to our patients.
- We will continue normal business hours for sick and well children.
- ALL patients will be checked in from their vehicle.
- When you arrive to office, you will need to call inside to check-in. : 256-413-1467
- Please limit 1 parent/caregiver for each child.
- We will have separate entrances for sick and well children.
- WELL child appts are in the am and SICK child appts in the pm to reduce exposure.
- All sick visits will be screened prior to entering building.
- We are encouraging our patients to keep their scheduled appointments as we are taking extra measures to ensure your safety. If you wish to cancel or reschedule, you may call the office.
- If you suspect your child has been exposed to the Coronavirus (COVID-19), please tell us when you schedule and when you check in.
- We continue to sanitize our exam room surfaces between each patient encounter with a high-grade disinfectant that kills the Coronavirus germs.
- We have removed all books and toys from our exam rooms to reduce transmission of germs.
- Per our established office protocols, any staff member who has symptoms of a viral illness, such as fever, is not allowed to come to work.
Please continue to monitor our Facebook page for the most recent updates. Due to quick spread of this virus, these procedures are subject to change.
This is a difficult time but we will get through this together!